West Garo Hills District Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from interested candidates for the post of Aadhaar Enrolment Operator under West Garo Hills District. The last date for submission of the application is 10th December 2021.
Post Name:- Aadhaar Enrolment Operator
- No of posts:- Not specified.
- Age limit:- 18 to 27 years, Upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in respect of SC/ST candidates.
- Salary:- Rs. 9000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. SSLC/HSSLC Passed.
2. They must have passed the NSEIT Exam (www.uidai.nseitexams.com) and have basic knowledge of Computers.
How to apply for West Garo Hills District Recruitment 2021 Aadhaar Enrolment Operator Vacancy
Application in a standard form ( Click here to download) along with the self-attested copies of educational certificates/ ST/ SC/ Age/ Citizenship Certificate (where necessary) and other required documents with 2 (two) copies of recent passport size Photograph (duly attested) should be submitted to the Nodal Officer for Aadhaar Enrolment at DC’s Office, Tura, West Garo Hills District.
The last date for submission of the application form is 10th December 2021.
- There will be no examination fees for the above-mentioned posts.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the West Garo Hills District Recruitment 2021 Aadhaar Enrolment Operator Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.