W&CDD Sikkim Recruitment 2021: Women & Child Development Department (W&CDD) Government of Sikkim has released employment news notification for the recruitment 05 Member, Juvenile Justice Board (JJB) Vacancy under Child Protection Scheme. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 29/12/2021.
Member of JJB
- No. of posts: 05 (East: 01, West: 01, North: 02 & South: 01)
- Educational Qualification: Should have atleast 07 (seven) years of experience of working with children in the field of education, health, or welfare activities Or Should be a practicing professional with a degree in Child psychology or Psychiatry or Sociology or in the field of Law.
- Sitting Allowance: Rs.1500/- per sitting
- Age: Should not be less than 27 (twenty seven) years of age at the time of submission of application or on the last date of submission of applications.
How to Apply W&CDD Sikkim Recruitment
Application along with the resume addressed to the Special Secretary-cum-Director, CPS, W&CDD, with the following valid documents, email id and contact number must be submitted to the office of the Deputy Secretary, CPS, Women & Child Development Department Lumsey, East Sikkim on or before 29/12/2021 latest by 4.00 pm. Only those applications with prescribed and properly attested documents received within the stipulated date and time shall be entertained.
Documents to be submitted:-
- Attested copy or requisite qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Attested copy of Sikkim Subject Certificate/Certificate of Identification from the Concerned Authority.
- Attested copy of a valid Local Employment Card.
- No Objection Certificate from the Secretary, Head of Department in case of employees serving in Government Departments.
- Experience Certificate duly certified by the relevant issuing authority.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.