Jobs in Meghalaya: LAQSH Job Skills Academy an NSDC Vocational Training Partner has released an employment notification for recruiting Vocational Trainers (on Contract Basis) in Higher Secondary Schools in Meghalaya in multiple trades. The last date for submission of the application is 17.03.2023.
1. Post Name:- Vocational Trainer (Electronics)
- No of posts:- 10 Posts
- Job Location: Meghalaya State:
1. Jawaharlal Nehru Secondary School- West Garo Hills
2. Tikrikilla Secondary School- West Garo Hills
3. Mairang Pr. H. Sec. School- West Khasi Hills
4. St. Thomas H. Sec. School- West Khasi Hills
5. Langtor Secondary School- West Khasi Hills
6. Don Bosco (D) Sec. School- West Garo Hills
7. Sacred Heart Sec. School- West Garo Hills
8. St Dominic H. Sec. School- West Jaintia Hills
9. Sawlyndoh Sec. School Mowkaiaw- West Jaintia Hills
10. St Peter’s Rcups- West Khasi Hills
- Essential Qualification:- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecommunication with three years relevant experience OR Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications Engineering with 3 years relevant experience. Those who have received Trainer certification from ESSC for the job role are also welcome to apply.
2. Post Name:- Vocational Trainer (Tourism & Hospitality)
- No of posts:- 2 Posts
- Essential Qualification:- Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management.
3. Post Name:- Vocational Trainer (IT-ITeS)
- No of posts:- 7 Posts
- Essential Qualification:- Degrees from UGC Recognized Universities only will be considered
Bachelor Of Computer Applications
Bachelor Of Science(IT)
B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology
MTech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or Master Of Computer Applications or DOEACC B Level Certificate.
1. Minimum 2 years relevant experience for Graduate candidates and 1 year for post-Graduate candidates in a Government/ Semi Govt./ Limited/ Pvt. Limited Organization or a similar Institute recognized by Government.
2. Relevant Experience means experience in the field of Teaching/ System Management / System Administration/ Network Administration/ Research/Quality Control. Experience should not be from the Marketing/ Data Entry Operator/ Lab Assistant/ Lab Technician etc.
4. Post Name:- Vocational Trainer (Beauty & Wellness)
- No of posts:- 2 Posts
- Essential Qualification:- Diploma in Cosmetology/ Beauty Therapy/ Beauty Culture from a recognized Institution Minimum 2 years of work/teaching experience in the relevant field.
5. Post Name:- Vocational Trainer (Agriculture)
- No of posts:- 3 Posts
- Essential Qualification:- B.Sc. Agriculture, Post graduation in agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized university.
Salary:- Rs. 20000/- per month
How to apply for Vocational Trainer Jobs in Meghalaya under Laqsh Job Skills Academy?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the link www.laqsh.com/whos-hiring/ or send Bio-Data/CV via e-mail at [email protected]
The last date for submission of the application is 17th March 2023.
After preliminary validation of the CV candidates will be called for a written test. Only those candidates who get minimum qualifying marks in the test will be invited for an online VC-based interview on the same day/the next.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.