UPSC Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for the bellow mentioned jobs as per advertisement no UPSC 06/2022. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 14.04.2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Director, Lecturer & Engineer Vacancy
|Post Name||Director, Lecturer & Engineer|
|No. of Posts||25|
|Job Location||All India|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission|
1. Post Name:- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical)
- No of posts:- 8 (OBC-02, EWS-01, UR-05) (PwBD-02)
- Department:- Directorate General of Mines Safety, Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Upper age limit:- 40 years.
- Salary:- Pay Level- 12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Educational Qualification:- Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution or pass in Section A and Section B of the Associate Membership Examination in Electrical Engineering branch from Institution of Engineers (India).
- Desirable:- Post-Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University /Institution
- Experience:- Ten years professional experience in generation, transmission, or distribution of Electricity or Maintenance of electrical equipment (including at least two years experience in Electrical Engineering in direct relation to plant and equipment used in mining).
2. Post Name:- Assistant Director Grade-II (Economic Investigation)
- No of posts:- 15 (OBC-05, EWS-02, UR-08) (PwBD-01)
- Department:- Office of the Development Commissioner (MSME), Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Upper age limit:- 30 years.
- Salary:- Pay Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Educational Qualification:- Master’s Degree in Economics from a recognized University or equivalent
(i) Experience in handling economic data pertaining to and knowledge of problems relating to small scale industries and/or other industries;
(ii) Basic Knowledge of computer application currently used software/packages for officers
- Experience:- Two years experience in conducting and guiding investigations or surveys and research relating to small-scale industries.
3. Post Name:- Senior Lecturer (Ophthalmology)
- No of posts:- 2 (SC-01, UR-01)
- Department:- Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, Department of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh Administration
- Upper age limit:- 50 years.
- Salary:- Pay Level- 11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) A basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
(ii) M.S. (Ophthalmology)/ M.D.( Ophthalmology) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
- Experience:- Three years teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution
4. Post Name:- Assistant Engineer (Civil)/ Assistant Surveyor of Works(Civil)
- No of posts:- 3 (OBC-03)
- Department:- Irrigation & Flood Control Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Upper age limit:- 50 years.
- Salary:- Pay Level- 7 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Educational Qualification:- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Experience:- Two years of professional experience.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Director, Lecturer & Engineer Vacancy?
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
The last date for submission of the application is 14.04.2022. Print out of the application may be taken by 23:59 hrs on 15.04.2022.
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment 2022 notification UPSC 06/2022
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Advertisement No:- UPSC 06/2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the UPSC Recruitment 2022: Director, Lecturer & Engineer Vacancy 06/2022 official notification in detail before submitting applications.