UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam 2022 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 400 Army, Navy and Air Force Vacancy for National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I), 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 11/01/2022.
- No. of posts: 208 (including 10 for female candidates)
- No. of posts: 42 (including 03 for female candidates)
3. Air Force
No. of posts: 120
- Flying – 92 (including 02 for female candidates)
- Ground Duties (Tech) – 18 (including 02 for female candidates)
- Ground Duties (Non Tech) – 10 (including 02 for female candidates)
- No. of posts: 30 (for male candidates only)
- For Army Wing of NDA: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Age limit of UPSC NDA & NA Exam 2022
- Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2003 and not later than 1st July, 2006 are eligible.
- The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Secondary School Examination or an equivalent examination certificates. These certificates are required to be submitted only after the declaration of the result of the written part of the examination. No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records and the like will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificates mentioned above.
Application Fee for UPSC NDA & NA Exam 2022
- Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/female candidates/Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
- Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay-in-Slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 6:00 P.M. of 11.01.2022.
How to Apply UPSC NDA & NA Exam 2022
2.1 Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
2.2 The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
2.3 Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/School Photo ID/Any other photo ID card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
Last date for submission and withdrawal of applications:
(i) The Online Applications can be filled upto 11th January, 2022 till 6:00 PM.
(ii) The online Applications can be withdrawn from 18.01.2022 to 24.01.2022 till 6:00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at Appendix-II (B).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam 2022 Notification official notification in detail before submitting applications.