UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the Central Armed Police Forces / CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022 Notification for a total of 253 nos of vacancies in various Forces (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, and SSB). Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 10th May 2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Last Date||10th May 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022: Assistant Commandant Vacancy
Post Name:- Assistant Commandant (Group A)
- No of posts:- 253
- Organization wise vacancy list
# BSF: 66 Posts
# CRPF: 29 Posts
# CISF: 62 Posts
# ITBP: 14 Posts
# SSB: 82 Posts
- Age limit:- 20 to 25 years on 1st August 2022, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1997 and not later than 1st August 2002. Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and Civilian Central Government Servant.
- Educational Qualification:- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
How to apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022, Assistant Commandant Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC Recruitment portal https://upsconline.nic.in/ from 20th April 2022 to 10th May 2022 (18:00 Hrs.)
- For UR/OBC: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability: Nil
- Payment Mode: Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Advertisement No:- 09/2022-CPF (Date: 20.04.2022)
Important Weblinks for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022: Assistant Commandant Vacancy
|Download Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|