TWD Tripura Recruitment 2022: Tribal Welfare Department (TWD), Government of Tripura has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 01 Social Specialist Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 02/02/2022.
Citizen Engagement and Social Inclusion Specialist
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must have a PG Degree/Diploma in Political Science, Anthropology, Sociology, Social Work, Rural Management/Development discipline.
- Experience: Minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Desirable: Candidate having experience in the North Eastern region and in world Bank aided projects/EAP.
- Remuneration: Rs.1 Lakh. The amount of remuneration so fixed remain unchanged from the term of contract.
- Age Criteria: A candidate should not be more than 50 years of age on the last day date of application.
How to Apply TWD Tripura Recruitment 2022?
Application should be submitted addressing to:-
Directorate of Tribal Welfare,
P.N. Complex, Gurkhabasti,
Agartal, Tripura West,
P.O. Kunjaban, PIN-799006
Or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org (in a single PDF file). Last date of submission of application is 2nd February, 2022. Application received after due date will not be entertained.
Download Application Form
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the TWD Tripura Recruitment 2022: Social Specialist Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.