TTMS Portal for Online Transfer & Posting of Teacher: In a bid to improve the quality of Education and to maintain better Pupil Teacher Ratio (PTR) in the schools, Education Department, Government of Assam has decided to change the usual process of transfer of teachers from offline to online. As a part of this process, the education department has launched an online portal called “Teacher Transfer Management System” or TTMS.
Though this portal, all category of Teachers of Govt./ Provincialized Schools from Lower Primary to Senior Secondary Schools may now register and submit their service profile details in the web portal https://hrmsassam.in for smooth implementation of transfer and other services.
TEACHER TRANSFER MANAGEMENT PORTAL DETAILS
- Name of process: Online Teacher Transfer Application
- Name of portal: Teacher Transfer Management System or TTMS
- Name of department: Department of Education, Government of Assam
- Category of teacher: Teachers of Govt./ Provincialized schools from Lower Primary to Senior Secondary Schools
- Date of launch: 22nd December 2021.
- Mode of application: Online
- Last date submission of online application: 10th December 2021
How to Submit Online Teacher Transfer Application
All category of Teachers of Govt./ Provincialized Schools of Assam starting from Lower Primary (LP) to Senior Secondary Schools (SS) who want to get them transferred to desired locations may now apply online . For this purpose, he/ she may now register and submit their service profile details in the TTMS portal within stipulated time period.
Only after submission of service profile details, they will be able to submit preference for transfer. Here is the basic steps one needs to follow for Online Teacher Transfer Application submission.
- Go to https://hrmsassam.in
- Click on Submit Service Profile link .
- The official TTMS Portal will be displayed.
- Click on “Create Account” button .
- Enter required details – Name, Email id, Gender, DOB, Mobile number and select a password and submit button .
- Next again click on Submit Service Profile link and sign in to TTMS portal using Login button.
- After logging in you have fill up your personal details as asked in the following 11 sections –
- School details (Elementary/ Secondary)
- Personal Details
- Academic Qualification
- Professional & Other Qualification
- Service Details
- Salary Accounts & Other Official Account Details
- Service Records
- Award Received
- Promotion Details
- Other Details and
- Supporting Documents to upload
- At the end, submit the form .
Documents to be uploaded in TTMS Portal
All teachers looking for transfer and posting to their desired locations have to mandatorily upload copy of the following documents.
- TET Marksheet cum Certificate
- D. El Ed. or B. Ed Mark sheet
- HSSLC Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Appointment Letter
Note: For those teachers who had joined before 3rd September, 2001, uploading of TET Mark sheet cum Certificate and OD. El. Ed. or B. Ed Mark sheet is not mandatory.
The maximum size of each of the supporting documents should not exceed 300KB.
Photograph & Signature: Teachers have to upload one clear passport size photograph and copy of scanned signature. Maximum size of each should not exceed 50 KB.
Important Dates of Online Teacher Transfer & Posting
- Starting date of service profile details submission: 22nd November 2021
- Last date of service profile details submission: 10th December 2021