TTAADC Tripura Recruitment 2022: Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council (TTAADC), Khumulwng, Tripura West has released an employment notification for the direct recruitment of 100 Post Graduate Tutor (PGT), Graduate Teacher and Under Graduate Tutor (UGT) Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
|Walk-in Date||04 to 08/06/2022|
1. Post Graduate Tutor (PGT)
- No. of vacancy: 15 (Fifteen)
- Subject wise posts:-
- English: 02
- Kok-Borok: 01
- Mathematics: 02
- Chemistry: 02
- Physics: 02
- Biology: 01
- Economics: 01
- History: 01
- Geography: 01
- Hindi: 01
- Education: 01
- Educational Qualification: Master Degree from any recognized University in the relevant subjects with TET qualified.
- Preference: (i) B.Ed./T.Ed./TET qualified/D.El.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University. (ii) Experience in teaching in English Medium School.
- Honorarium: Rs.17000/- per month
2. Graduate Tutor
- No. of vacancy: 50 (Fifty)
- Subject wise posts:-
- English: 06
- Mathematics: 06
- Physics: 06
- Chemistry: 06
- Biology: 06
- Kok-Borok: 06
- Hindi: 02
- Social Studies: 08
- Games & Sports: 02
- Arts & Music: 02
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University with TET qualified.
- Preference: (i) B.Ed./D.El.Ed./T.Ed/D.Ed or equivalent degree from recognized University. (ii) Experience in teaching in English Medium School.
- Honorarium: Rs.15000/- per month
3. Under Graduate Tutor (UGT)
- No. of vacancy: 35 (Thirty-five)
- Educational Qualification: Passed HS (+2 stage) from recognized Board or equivalent.
- Honorarium: Rs.12,000/- per month
Age limit for TTAADC Khumpui Academy Recruitment
Age not less than 18 (eighteen) years and more than 40 years as on 31.05.2022. Relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government servants. However, the SC/ST/Gov. servant will not get further relaxation of 5 (five) years over and above relaxation of 5 (five) years which they are already entitled to get as SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply for TTAADC Khumpui Academy Recruitment?
- Applicants should bring their original documents of Educational Qualification, Age Proof Certificate, Recent Passport photo, Teaching Experience (if any), Aadhar Card and Xerox copies along with duly filled in prescribed format of application at the time of appearing before the interview Board.
- A walk-in-interview will be held on 4th to 8th June, 2022 in all office working days from 11:30 AM to 4:00 PM in the Chamber of the Headmaster, Khumpui Academy, TTAADC, Khumulwng.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.