TSCST Tripura Recruitment 2022: Tripura State Council for Science & Technology (TSCST), Gorkhabasti, Agartala (West Tripura) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 02 GIS Assistant Vacancy on purely temporary basis under the World Bank aided project namely “TRESP”. The last date for submission of the application is 16/08/2022.
- No. of vacancy: 02 (UR: 01 & ST: 01)
- Educational Qualification:
1. Bachelor degree in Engineering (Civil/Computer Science/Information Technology/Planning) from a recognized University/Institute.
Master degree in Science (Geo-informatics/Geology)/Geography and relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
2. However, preference will be given to the candidate with higher educational qualification.
- Experience: Working experience using GIS software. However, preference will be given to the candidate with GIS background and experience with Arc-GIS software.
- Remuneration: Rs.50000/- per month
- Age limit: The upper age limit will be 42 years as on the last date of the receipt of the application. The benefit of upper age concession up to 5 (five) years are admissible only to SC/ST candidates to Tripura.
How to Apply for TSCST West Tripura Recruitment?
- Filled in application must reach to the Joint Member Secretary, Tripura State Council for Science & Technology, Vigyan Bhawan, 1st Floor, Gorkhabasti, Agartala-799006, West Tripura on or before the last date of submission of application.
- Self-attested passport size photo shall be pasted in the application format. Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of the certificates/documents in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications (all mark sheets and certificates), permanent resident certificate, citizenship certificate, Scheduled caste/scheduled tribe certificate, experience certificate, Pl Score (as per annexure-II) and others, if any mentioned in the application.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|