Tripura TPSC Recruitment 2022: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) online applications are invited from Bonafide Citizens of India for recruitment to the 36 of Supervisor (ICDS) (Group-C Non-Gazetted) Vacancy under the Social Welfare & Social Education Department. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 20.01.2022.
Supervisor (ICDS) (Group-C Non-Gazetted)
- No. of posts: 36 (UR: 19, SC: 09 & ST: 08)
- Education Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University.
- Desirable: (i) At least 5 (five) years experience in the field of Women and Child Welfare. (ii) Knowledge of Bengali/Kokborok. (iii) Knowledge of Computer.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.27300-86300/-, Level-9 of Tripura Pay Matrix, 2018.
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years as on 20.01.2022. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years in respect of ST/SC/PH, Govt. Employee and Anganwadi Workers, The Govt. Employees belonging to ST/SC/other categories shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of five (5) years available to them.
How to Apply TPSC Group-C Recruitment
- Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the necessary instructions regarding filling up of online application.
- Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 15-12-2021 to 20-01-2022 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s website viz, www.tpsconline.in or through the link provided in www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicant need to apply for the post using OTPR User ID through Commissioner’s website.
Application Fee of TPSC Group-C Recruitment
- Group-C non-Gazetted Posts: Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred & fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST candidates of other States (non recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited, is non-refundable.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Tripura TPSC Recruitment 2022: Group-C Supervisor (ICDS) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.
Scheme of Examination of TPSC Group-C Recruitment
The Examination will comprise of three successive stages viz (i) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Type Test) (ii) Main Examination (Conventional Type Test) (iii) Personality Test, details as mentioned below:-
(i) Preliminary Examination:
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing Multiple Choice Type Questions on General Studies and Arithmetic with one hour thirty minutes duration. The Preliminary Examination will be a Screening Test for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination.
- A limited no. of candidates, maximum 5 (five) times of total posts (in category wise) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks (35% for UR candidates and 30% for reserved category candidates) or otherwise as fixed by Commission. The marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be taken into account for the purpose of determining the final merit list.
(ii) Main Examination:-
- The Main Examination will consist of two papers of Conventional Type Questions namely; Paper-I English and Paper-II General Studies and Arithmetic: Full marks for each paper will be 100 and time allowed will be 2 hours 30 minutes for each paper. The examinations for both the papers will held preferably on the same day at Agartala. In no case a candidate will be called for Personality Test unless he/she appears in all the papers of the Examination.
(iii) Personality Test: Candidates will be called for the Personality Test on the basis of the result of the Main Examination in the following ration, subject to attaining of minimum qualifying marks (35% for UR candidates and 30% for reserved category candidates). Candidates scoring marks equal to that of the last candidate so selected for the Personality Test will also be called for Personality Test.
Choice of Exam Centre of TPSC Group-C Recruitment
The Commission will conduct Preliminary Examination at 05 (five) different center viz. (i) Agartala (ii) Ambassa (iii) Dharmanagar (iv) Kailashahar & (v) Udaipur. The intending candidates will have to write name of any one center out of the five as instructed in the Online Application portal. If a candidate does not mention name of center in his/her Application Form, the Commission at its discretion will allot a center from any one of the listed centers. The Commission also reserves the right to change the Center as opted by the Candidate (s), if considered necessary.