Tripura Police Recruitment Rally 2022: Tripura Police has released employment news notification for the recruitment rally rank of 500 Constable (Men & Women) Vacancy in Tripura Police for classification of Group-‘C’ (Non Gazetted/Non Ministerial. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 12/03/2022.
Constable (Men & Women)
- No. of posts: 500 (SC: 09, ST: 183 & UR: 308)
- Minimum educational qualification:-
For Un-reserved Category: Passed in Madhyamik or equivalent board examination.
For SC/ST Category: Class VIII Passed.
- Scale of Pay: Tripura State Pay Matrix, 2018 Level-6, Cell-1
- Age limit: Between 18 and 24 years as on 1st January 2022 and the maximum age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for candidates belonging to SC & ST categories.
Tripura Police Constable for Physical Qualification
Event Time/Target (Minimum)
- 4 Km run in 21 minutes
- Long Jump 14 feet
- Shot put (7.26 Kg) 18 feet
- High Jump 04 feet
- Pull ups 5 pull ups at one go, maximum 2 attempts
Event Time/Target (Minimum)
- 1.6 Km run in 9.30 minutes
- Long Jump 10 1/2 feet
- Shot put (4 Kg) 14 1/2 feet
- High Jump 3.4 feet
- Hanging by Bar 30 seconds
Women candidate shall be required to submit self-declaration certifying that she is not pregnant on the date of the physical endurance test.
How to Apply Tripura Police Recruitment Rally 2022?
Candidates may appear in the Recruitment Rally for physical standards of measurements, physical endurance test, and documents verification for recruitment in the posts of Constable (Men & Women) in Tripura Police at the respective venues on the dates as mentioned below:-
1. Venue: Headquarter, 9th Bn TST, Hichacherra, Jolalbari, Santirbazar, South District
- Dates for Women candidates: 17-18 January, 2022
- Dates for Men candidates: 19-22 January, 2022
2. Venue: Amarpur Chandi Bari Ground, Gomati District
- Dates for Women candidates: 24-25 January, 2022
- Dates for Men candidates: 27-29 January, 2022
3. Venue: Bishramganj H.S. School, Sepahijala District
- Dates for Women candidates: 31 January-1st February, 2022
- Dates for Men candidates: 2-5 February January, 2022
4. Venue: Arundhuti Nagar Police Ground, Agartala, West District
- Dates for Women candidates: 7-8 February, 2022
- Dates for Men candidates: 9-12 February, 2022
5. Venue: East Ramchandraghat Colony, J.B. School, Khowai District
- Dates for Women candidates: 14-15 February, 2022
- Dates for Men candidates: 16-18 February, 2022
6. Venue: Kulai H.S. School Ground, Ambassa, Dhalai District
- Dates for Women candidates: 21-22 February, 2022
- Dates for Men candidates: 23-25 February, 2022
7. Venue: Pabiacherra H.S. School Ground, Kumarghat, Unakoti District
- Dates for Women candidates: 28th February – March, 2022
- Dates for Men candidates: 2-4 March, 2022
8. Venue: Regional Institute, Physical Education Centre, Panisagar, North District
- Dates for Women candidates: 7-8 March, 2022
- Dates for Men candidates: 9-12 March, 2022
Aspiring candidates (Men & Women) should bring the following documents in original along with self-attested copies for appearing in the recruitment test.
- Photo identity card, such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID card etc.
- Age proof certificate (Matriculation or equivalent certificate, Admit card or School leaving certificate)
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Valid Caste/Category certificate issued by Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
- No Objection Certificate duly issued by the employer, in case the candidate is Government employee.
- Women candidate will bring self-declaration certificate certifying that she is not pregnant on the date of the physical endurance test.
- Service certificate of SPO issued by the District SP, in case candidate is SPO.
- Service certificate of Home Guard candidates mentioning date of appointment and length of service issued by Commandant Home Guard.
- 10,323 discharge ad-hoc Teachers is required to produce discharge order.
- 04 (four) copies recent passport size photographs (Coloured). One copy is to be affixed with the application form and remaining 03 copies to be enclosed.
- Each candidate shall bring COVID-19 double vaccination certificate or RTPCR/Antigen test report generated not earlier than 72 hours from the actual date of Recruitment Rally.
Candidates of all categories will submit application in the prescribed format as given at Annexure-I either printed, type written or neatly hand written on full scale plain paper (A4 size) with four copies of recent passport size photograph, not older than six months, should be submitted along with self-attested copies of above documents to the Selection Committee, Tripura Police Constable (Men & Women), by 8 AM at the specified date at respective venue. The documents submitted by the candidates will not be returned.
Download Application Form in English | Bengali | Kokborok
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Tripura Police Recruitment Rally 2022: Constable (Men & Women) Vacancy official notification in English | Bengali | Kokborok in detail before submitting applications.