Tripura High Court Recruitment 2022: Tripura High Court (THC), Agartala has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 11 Grade-III Vacancy of Tripura Judicial Service. The last date for submission of the application is 16/08/2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
Grade-III of Tripura Judicial Service
- No. of vacancy: 11 [ST: 06, SC: 01 & UR: 01]
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India and must be a holder of Degree in Law from a recognized University established by Law in India.
- Scale of pay: ₹27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- (Unrevised) per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules in force.
- Age limit: Candidates who have not completed 35 years of age (in case of General candidates) and 38 years of age (in case of Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes candidates).
Application Fee for Tripura High Court Grade-III
The application fee for UR category applicant is ₹500/-(Rupees five hundred only) and that of reserved category (ST/SC/PWD) applicant is ₹250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty only). Fees once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted for any other recruitment in future. Candidates are to deposit fees by using Credit Card (Visa/Master/RuPay), Net Banking, Debit Card (Visa/Master/RuPay), Wallets & Cash Cards & UPI only. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Bank charge may apply.
Selection Procedure for Tripura High Court Grade-III
The candidates shall have to appear in a Preliminary Written Examination (Screening test) of objective questions of 100 marks which will cover General Knowledge, Aptitude, English, Constitution of India, Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act, Law of Torts & local laws of Tripura and General category candidates who obtain 60% or more marks and the candidates of reserved categories who obtain 50% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Final Written Examination.
Successful candidates in the Final Written Examination shall be called for Interview/Viva Voce. General category candidates who obtain 60% or more marks and candidates of reserved categories who obtain 50% or more marks in the Final Written Examination shall be eligible for Viva voce.
Candidates shall have to appear in the Preliminary Written Examination, Final Written Examination and Viva Voce at their own expenses as and when called for. Mere selection would not per se entitle a candidate to claim appointment.
How to Apply for Tripura High Court Grade-III Recruitment?
(a) Candidates have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The High Court will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, the candidates are to read the instructions carefully in the ‘How to Apply’ segment of the Online Application Portal.
(b) Online Application Portal will be available on the High Court website (https://thc.nic.in) from 21.07.2022 to 16.08.2022. To apply the candidates have to click on the ‘Recruitment [Online Application]’ tab in the Home page of the High Court’s website.
(c) Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, due to any unavoidable circumstances, if any candidate submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the application with latest Registration Number is complete in all respect.
(d) In case of multiple applications, the application with the latest Registration Number shall only be entertained by the High Court and fee paid against one Registration Number shall not be adjusted against any other Registration Number.
Important Dates of Tripura High Court Grade-III
- Submission of online application from 21.07.2022 to 16.08.2022(4.00 P.M.)
- Last date of finalization of online application 16.08.2022 (4.00 P.M.)
- Date of Preliminary Written Examination Will be notified later on.
- Date of downloading of Admit Card Will be notified later on.
- Test Centre, time and duration Will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||21/07/2022|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|