Tripura Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2022: The State Health & Family Welfare Society (SHFWS), Tripura has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 180 Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancy on contractual basis. Candidates selected through Competency Assessment Test (CAT) will have go through a 6-Months Certificate Course on Community Health (CCCH) on July, 2022 session. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 05/03/2022.
Community Health Officer (CHO)
- No. of vacancy: 180 (UR: 91, ST: 58 & SC: 31)
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)/Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)/ M.Sc. Nursing/Bachelor of AYURVEDA (BAMS) from a recognized Institute/University.
- GNM/B.Sc. Nursing/M.Sc. Nursing candidate must be registered under Tripura Nursing Council and submit valid registration certificate and BAMS candidate should submit valid registration under any recognize Ayurveda Council under Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
- Candidate belonging to Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe must have supporting document in the form of SC/ST Certificate, which is applicable.
- Candidate must be the permanent resident of Tripura.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect.
- Work experience in the public health system. Preferably in the Primary/Community Health Centre level.
- 02 (two) years of relevant work experience in the health sector.
- Candidates will get TA/DA & remuneration during the 6 (six) month course period.
- The qualified candidates who complete the Certificate Course on Community Health will be appointed as Community Health Officer at Health Sub-Centre level with pay of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand) per month only, as salary/remuneration and there will be a provision for Performance incentive of up to Rs.15,000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand) only per month.
- National Health Mission, Tripura will provide support for boarding and lodging, IGNOU course fees, transport for practicum, and other training related costs during normal training period. However, in case the candidate fails to complete the course on schedule time, than his/her expenditure will not be bone the NHM, Tripura for the additional period.
Age limit: Less than 35 years of age; however, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs. 1st January, 2022 shall be taken as cut-off date for computing age, educational qualification, experience, etc.
How to Apply Tripura Health & Family Welfare Recruitment?
Interested candidates are hereby requested to submit their Bio-data online as per the prescribed format from 25th February, 2022 from 11.00 AM to 05th March, 2022 from 4.00 PM.
The following documents needs to be submitted online:
(a) Copies of qualification (Mark Sheet, pass certificate)
(b) Tripura State Nursing Council Registration certificate/Permanent Registration Certificate from Ayurveda Doctor.
(c) Caste Certificate (if the candidates belongs to SC/ST category).
(d) Permanent Resident Certificate of Tripura (PRTC).
(e) Recent Colour Photograph
(f) Any other as per the online application form.
Syllabus for Tripura Health & Family Welfare Recruitment
(About Tripura & about Health system in India) @ 5 marks each
#Basic Anatomy and Physiology
(Common Childhood illnesses, symptoms, diagnosis, risk assessment, basic knowledge of congenital anomaly: names and signs, Immunization, Growth & Development of Children.
(Common health issues in adolescent age group, drug addiction, menstrual hygiene)
(Basic Ante Natal Care, Basic Obstetric Management, Menstrual Hygiene, Infections of the female reproductive Tract, Type and causes of Menstrual Irregularities)
(Names of Methods available in Public Sector, Utility, Benefits, Complications of these methods)
(Various Communicable Diseases endemic in the community, Basic Management of Pneumonia, Diarrhoea, Diagnostic tests and clinical features of various common infectious diseases)
(Risk factors leading to non-communicable diseases, clinical features and diagnostic investigations for common Non Communicable Diseases, Healthy Life Style Practices, Health issues in elderly: Name, Diagnosis, Prevention of Complications).
(Basic knowledge of various macro and micro nutrients, common nutritional deficiency disorders, Nutritional issues in Pregnant women, Children, Adolescent and Geriatric Age: Names, Clinical Features, Causative Factor, Social Factors, Treatment).
(Resuscitation, IV Lining, Neonatal Management in Home, Breast Feeding Counselling, Dressing, Injury Management, Measuring of Vitals)
#Basic concept on Public Health
(Structure of Urban and Rural Health Care Delivery System, Health Care Workers at Each Level, National Health Programs, Environmental Health & Sanitation, Bio Medical Waste Management).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Tripura Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2022: CHO Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.