Tripura CCE Recruitment 2022: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Tripura Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) for 140 Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) and Supervisor (ICDS) Vacancy under Social Welfare and Social Education Department. The last date for submission of the application is 17/02/2023.
1. Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)
- No. of vacancy: 21 [UR: 11, ST: 07 & SC: 03]
- Essential Qualification: At least Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge in Bengali/Kokborok.
- Scale of Pay: PB-3, Rs.10230-34800/- Pay Matrix level-13 along with other admissible allowance.
2. Supervisor (ICDS)
- No. of vacancy: 119 [UR: 60, SC: 21 & ST: 38]
- Essential Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University.
- Desirable: (i) At least 5 (five) years’ experience in the field of women and Child Welfare. (ii) Knowledge of Bengali/Kokborok. (iii) Knowledge of Computer.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.27300-86300/-, Level-9 of the Tripura Pay Matrix, 2018, subject to revision by the Govt. from time to time.
Age limit for Tripura CCE Recruitment
- Supervisor: 18 to 40 years as on 17.02.2023. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years in respect of ST/SC/PH, Govt. Employee and Anganwadi Workers. The Govt. Employees belonging to ST/SC/other categories shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of five (5) years available to them.
- CDPO: 18 to 40 years as on 17.02.2023. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC/PH candidates & Govt. Servants, provided that the SC/ST/PH Governments servants shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 years available to them.
Choice of Exam Centre for Tripura CCE Vacancy
The Commission will conduct Preliminary Examination at 06 (Six) different centers viz. (i) Agartala (ii) Ambassa (iii) Dharmanagar (iv) Kailashahar (v) Udaipur & (vi) Belonia. The intending candidates will have to write name of any one center out of the six as instructed in the Online Application Portal. If a candidate does not mentioned name of center in his/her Application Form, the Commission at its discretion will allot a center from any one of the listed centers. The Commission also reserves the right to change the Center as opted by the Candidates, if considered necessary.
Scheme of Exam Centre for Tripura CCE Vacancy
(i) Preliminary Examination: The preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing Multiple Choice Type Questions on General Studies and Arithmetic with one hour thirty minutes duration. The preliminary examination will be a Screening Test for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination.
(ii) Main Examination: The main examination will consist of two papers of Conventional Type Questions namely:- Paper-1: English and Paper-II: General Studies and Arithmetic: Full Marks for each paper will be 100 and time allotted will be 2 hours 30 minutes for each paper. The examinations for both the papers will be held preferably on the same day at Agartala. In no case a candidate will be called for Personality Test unless he/she appears in all the papers of the examination.
Application Fee for Tripura CCE Vacancy
(i) Group-B non-Gazetted Posts: Rs.350/- (Rupees three hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred & fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(ii) Group-C non-Gazetted Posts: Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.150/- (Rupees one fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
SC/ST candidates of other States (non-recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited, is non-refundable.
How to Apply for Tripura CCE Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for Tripura CCE Recruitment 2022.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|