Tripura CCE Recruitment 2022: Tripura Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 402 Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Group-B and Panchayat Executive Officer, Group-C Vacancy in the Department of Social Welfare and RD (Panchayat).
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 31/05/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
1. Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)
- No. of vacancy: 02 (ST: 01 & UR: 01)
- Essential Qualification:At least Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge in Bengali/Kokborok
- Scale of Pay: PB-3, Rs.10230-34800/- Pay Matrix level-13 along with other admissible allowances.
2. Panchayat Executive Officer, Group-C
- No. of vacancy: 400 (SC: 68, ST: 124 & UR: 208)
- Essential Qualification: Graduate from any recognized University or its equivalent passed.
- Desirable: Having knowledge of Bengali/Kokborok and Computer Knowledge in application. Computer skill test shall be qualifying in nature.
- Scale of Pay: Level-9 of Tripura State Pay Matrix 2018 (Tripura State Civil Services) (Revised Pay) (First Amendment Rules-2018) i.e. Rs.5700-24000/- with GP Rs.2800/-
How to Apply for Tripura CCE Recruitment 2022
Note: During submission of online application form, the candidate need not mention sequence of preference for the posts. The candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be asked to submit sequence of preference for the posts.
Supervisor (ICDS)/CDPO/Panchayat Executive Officer under Miscellaneous Posts, Govt. of Tripura Advertisement Number 06/2021 (Last Date of Submission – 31 May, 2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.