TPSC Recruitment 2022: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invited from Bonafide citizens of India has released employment news notification for the recruitment 05 posts Principal, Industrial Training Institute (Group-B, Gazetted) Vacancy Government of Tripura. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 22/03/2022.
- No. of vacancy: 05 (Ur any other category)
- Essential Qualification:-
(i) A degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from an AICTE recognized Institute/ UGC recognized University/Deemed University with 5 (five) years experience from a “Registered” and reputed Institution i.e. workshop or factory or any production units or in teaching in a recognized institution.
(ii) Diploma in the in any branch of Engineering/Technology from an AICTE recognized institute/UGC recognized University with 8 (eight) year’s experience from a “Registered” and reputed institution i.e. workshop or factory or any production units or in teaching in a recognized institution.
- Scale of Pay: Level-13 of the Tripura State Pay Matrix 2018 (PB-3) of Rs.10,230-34,800/- Grade Pay Rs.4,800/- pre-revised under the Directorate of Industries and Commerce.
- Age: Age not less than 18 (eighteen) years and more than 40 years as on 22.03.2022 relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government servants. However, the SC/ST/Govt. Servant will not get the further relaxation of 5 (five) years over and above relaxation of 5 (five) years which they are already entitled to get as SC/ST candidates.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees of TPSC 2022
(a) Group-B Gazetted Posts: Rs.350/- (Rupees three hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred & fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(b) SC/ST candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited is non-refundable.
(c) If a candidate submits incomplete application is respect of terms & condition of the Advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected.
How to Apply TPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the instruction to candidates regarding filling up of online application.
- Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s website viz. tpsc.tripura.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through the Commission’s website.
Important Dates for TPSC Recruitment 2022
- Start Date of Application: 21/02/2022
- Last Dateof Application: 22/03/2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the TPSC Recruitment 2022: Principal Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.