TPSC Recruitment 2022: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Agartala has released employment news notification for the recruitment to the post of 35 Medical Officer (Dental), Grade-IV of TDS, Group-A (Gazetted) Vacancy under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Tripura. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 31/03/2022.
Medical Officer (Dental)
- No. of vacancy: 35 (UR: 11, SC: 06 & ST: 18)
- Educational Qualification:-
- A recognized Dental qualification included in Part-I & III of the Schedule of the Dentist Act, 1948, as appended to this schedule.
- Preferable: (i) recognized post-graduate degree as appended to this schedule. (ii) Working knowledge of Bengali.
- Pay Matrix: Level-14 under TSCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2017 (Pre-revised Pay Band-4, Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
- Age: Up to 40 years as on 31.03.2022. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government Servant. The Government employees belong to ST/SC/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the General relaxation of 5 years available to them.
Application Fees of TPSC Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer (Dental) Vacancy
- Group-A Gazetted Posts: Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.350/- (Rupees three hundred fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited is non-refundable.
- If a candidate submits incomplete application is respect of terms & condition of the Advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected.
How to Apply TPSC Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer (Dental) Vacancy ?
Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the necessary instructions regarding filling up of online application.
Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website (https://tpsconline.in/) from 25.02.2022 to 31.03.2022 (5.30 PM).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the TPSC Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer (Dental) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.