TPSC Recruitment 2022: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Agartala has released an employment news notification for the recruitment of 22 Assistant Professor in Kokborok in Government (General) Degree Colleges, Tripura (Group-A, Gazetted) Government of Tripura. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 08/06/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Assistant Professor in Kokborok
- No. of vacancy: 22 (UR: 11, SC: 04 & ST: 07)
- Scale of Pay: Rs.57700-182400/- in the Academic Level-10 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
- Age limit: Maximum 40 years as on 08.06.2022. Relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government servants. However, the SC/ST/Govt. Servant will not get the further relaxation of 5 (five) years which they are already entitled to get as SC/ST candidates.
- Essential Qualification:
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Kokborok subject from an Indian University.
- The candidate must have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC or CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/Set and accordingly Academic Performance Indicator (API) score will be calculated.
- If the subject for which NET/SLET/SET/is not conducted by UGC/CSIR. Following method will be adopted:-
- A written examination will be arranged by TPSC for assigning 10 marks in API score as per Table 3B of Annexure-II of UGC Regulations. 2018.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 55% (5% marks will be relaxed for ST and SC candidates) in the Written Examination conducted by TPSC. The application of the candidates will not be considered for short listed if a candidate scores less than the qualifying marks.
- Calculating API Score: 10 marks will be awarded for scoring 65% & above and 5 marks for scoring less than 65% but above the qualifying marks in written examination for all categories of candidates.
- Marks obtained in the written examination will have no bearing in preparation of final merit list, except in API score sheet.
How to Apply TPSC Recruitment 2022?
Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertained any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the instruction to candidates regarding filling up of online application.
Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 07.05.2022 to 08.06.2022 (5.30 pm). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s website viz. tpsc.tripura.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through the Commission’s website.
Application Fee of TPSC Recruitment 2022
(a) Group-A Gazetted Posts: Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.350/- (Rupees three hundred & fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(b) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited is non-refundable.
Selection Procedure for TPSC Recruitment 2022
- The selection procedure will be governed as per Annexure-A of the notified scheduled of the posts of Assistant Professor in Kokborok, Govt. General Degree Colleges.
- The selection process will be held in two successive stages namely-(i) Written examination: 100 marks (ii) Interview: 15 marks.
1. Syllabus submitted for written examination (100 marks) may include:-
- 10 marks related to Tribal Literature of North East and General Knowledge
- 20 marks related to Teaching and Research Aptitude
- 70 marks related to Kokborok subject
2. The qualifying cut off marks will be 55% for UR category candidates & 50% for ST/SC candidates.
3. Interview (15 marks)
- A limited no. of candidates, maximum 5 (five) times of total posts (in category wise) will be selection merit wise on the basis of the result of the Written Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks (55% for UR candidates and 50% for ST/SC candidates).
- It is also mentioned here that candidates scoring marks equal to that of the last qualified candidate in the written Test shall also be called for next stage of the recruitment process.
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in the written examination in aggregate (85% weightage) and by adding the marks obtained in the interview/personality test. If a candidate remains absent in the personality test, his/her candidature will not be considered for final selection.
|Download Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|