TPSC Recruitment 2021: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) online applications are invited from Bonafide citizens of India for recruitment 08 posts Food Safety Officer Vacancy in Group-B Gazetted under Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Tripura. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here before 15/11/2021.
Post Name: Food Safety Officer (FSO)
- No. of Posts: 08 [UR:04, SC: 01 & ST: 03]
- Educational Qualification:
- A Degree in Food Technology or Diary Technology or Bio Technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or BUMS/BSMS/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BDS from a recognized University.
- Provided that no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer under this rule.
- Pay Scale: PB-3, Rs.10230-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4800/- pay Matrix level-13 under Tripura State Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2017.
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years as on 24.09.2021. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC/PH candidates and Government servant. Provided that Govt. employees belonging to the ST/SC/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
Application Fee for TPSC Group-B Recruitment
- Group-B Gazetted Posts: Rs.250/- only for General Candidates and Rs.150/- only for ST/SC/BPL Card Holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited is non-refundable.
- If a candidate submits incomplete application in respect of terms & condition of the Advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected.
How to Apply TPSC Group-B Recruitment
- Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only.
- The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the necessary instructions regarding filling up of online application.
- Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 25.08.2021 to 15.11.2021.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the TPSC Group-B Recruitment 2021: Food Safety Officer Vacancy and Extension official notification in detail before submitting applications.