TPSC Principal Recruitment 2022: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Agartala has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 20 Principal, Group-A (Gazetted) Vacancy under Government (General) Degree Colleges under the Education (Higher) Department. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 20/05/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
TPSC Principal Recruitment 2022: Group A Vacancy
|Recruitment Board||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
- No. of vacancy: 20 (SC: 04, ST: 06 & UR: 10)
- Age limit: Maximum 50 years as on 20.05.2022, relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government servants. However, the SC/ST/Govt. Servant will not get the further relaxation of 5 (five) years over and above relaxation of 5 (five) years which they are already entitled to get as SC/ST candidates.
- Salary: Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/- Academic level 14 as per UGC recommended 7th CPC pay matrix (Revised)
- Educational Qualification: Ph.D. degree.
- Professor/Associate Professor with a total service/experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/research in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals.
- A minimum of 110 research score as per Appendix-II, Table 2 of the UGC Regulations, 2018.
- A College Principal shall be appointed for a period of five years, extendable for another term of five years on the basis of performance assessment by a Committee appointed by the University, constituted as per these regulations.
- After the completion of his/her term as Principal, the incumbent shall join back his/her parent organization in the substantive grade.
Or As amended by the UGC from time to time.
Application Fees of TPSC Principal Recruitment 2022: Group A Vacancy
- Group-A Gazetted Posts: Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.350/- (Rupees three hundred & fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura).
- If a candidate submits incomplete application is respect of terms & condition of the Advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected.
How to apply for TPSC Principal Recruitment 2022: Group A Vacancy
Online applications are invited from Bonafide citizens of India. The last date of submission of online application is 25.05.2022 (up to 5.30 pm). The applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|