TPSC PA-II Recruitment 2022: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Agartala has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 50 Personal Assistant, Grade-II (PA-II) of Tripura Govt. Stenographers’ Service (Group-C, Non-Gazetted) under GA (P&T) Department, Govt. of Tripura.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Recruitment Board||Tripura Public Service Commission|
- No. of vacancy: 50 [UR: 18, SC: 10 & ST: 22]
- Educational Qualification:
- He/She shall have passed at least Higher Secondary (HS+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University with minimum 35% marks in average or He/She shall have passed Madhyamik examination with Stenography Course from any ITI with 35% marks in Madhyamik.
- He/She shall have knowledge of operating Computer and a certificate from any Govt. or Govt. recognized or Govt. registered Institution or University which may be of minimum duration of 3 (three) months.
- He/She shall have proficiency in typing in English on computer and shorthand writing/transcription with minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively.
- He/She shall be of sound physical and mental health and free from any bodily defect which may render him unfit for such appointment.
- The qualifying marks as mentioned in (a) above is relaxable by 5% marks for all reserved category (SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PH) candidates.
- Scale of Pay: PB-2, Rs.5700-24000/- + Grade Pay Rs.2800/- (Pre-revised)
- Age: Minimum 18 years & maximum 40 years as on 31.05.2022. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government Servant. The Government employees belong to ST/SC/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 years available to them.
How to Apply TPSC PA-II Recruitment?
Online application portal will be available on Commission’s website from 02.05.2022 to 31.05.2022 (5.30 pm). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s website viz. tpsc.tripura.gov.in Once applicant registrar his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
Rate of Recruitment Fees of PA-II Recruitment
- Group-C Posts: Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred & fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited, is non-refundable.
- If a candidate submits incomplete application is respect of terms & condition of the Advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the TPSC PA-II Recruitment 2022: Personal Assistant Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.