TPSC Group-A Recruitment 2022: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 40 Assistant Professor, Group-A Gazetted Government (General) Degree Colleges under the Education (Higher) Department, Government of Tripura. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 04/05/2022.
TPSC Group-A Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Vacancy
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Last Date Printout Form||19/05/2022|
|Recruitment Board||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
- No. of vacancy: 40 (Forty)
- English: 05 (SC: 01, ST: 01 & UR: 03)
- History: 08 (ST: 03 & UR: 05)
- Education: 05 (SC: 01, ST: 02 & UR: 02)
- Sanskrit: 01 (UR)
- Physical Education: 03 (SC: 01, ST: 01 & UR: 01)
- Mathematics: 03 (ST: 02 & UR: 01)
- Human Physiology: 05 (SC: 01, ST: 02 & UR: 02)
- Zoology: 04 (ST: 02 & UR: 02)
- Botany: 02 (SC: 01 & ST: 01)
- Commerce: 04 (ST: 02 & UR: 02)
- Essential Qualifications:-
Eligibility (A or B):-
A. Master’s Degree with 55% of the marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M. Phil/ Ph. D Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET:
Provided, the candidates, registered for the Ph. D programme prior to July 11, 2009 shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/By Laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph. D candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent position in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
- The Ph. D degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode ;
- The Ph. D thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- An open Ph. D viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph. D work, out of which at least one each in a referred journal;
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph. D work in conferences/seminars/sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned. Note:- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC , like SLET/SET.
B. The Ph. D degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking ( at any time) by any one of the followings: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- Desirable: Knowledge in Bengali or Kokborok.
- Scale of Pay: Revised Pay of Rs. 57,700- 1,82,400/- in the Academic Level-10 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
- Age: Maximum 40 years of age as on 04.05.2022 Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government Servants. However, the SC/ST/Govt. Servant will not get the further relaxation of 5 (five) years over and above relaxation of 5 (five) years which they are already entitled to get as SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee of TPSC Group-A Recruitment
- Group-A Posts: Rs.400/- (Four Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 350/- (Rupees three Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited is non-refundable.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States are not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura.
- If a candidate submits incomplete application in respect of terms & condition of the Advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected.
How to Apply TPSC Group-A Recruitment?
- Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the instruction to candidates.
- Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 05.04.2022 to 04.05.2022 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio- data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz. tpsc.tripura.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through the Commission’s website.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the application with latest Receipt Number is complete in all respect.
- In case of multiple applications, the application with latest Receipt Number shall only be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one Receive Number shall not be adjusted against any other Receipt Number.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the TPSC Group-A Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.