TPSC Grade-VI Recruitment 2021: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invited from Bonafide citizens of India has released advertisement for the recruitment 50 L.D.-Asstt-cum-Typist, Grade-VI for permanent Vacancy of the Tripura Secretariat Service (Group-C, Non-Gazetted) under GA (SA) Department, Govt. of Tripura. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 15/01/2022.
- No. of posts: 50 (SC: 11, ST: 16 & UR: 23)
- Educational Qualification: Must have passed the Higher Secondary (+2) stage examination or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with the knowledge of typing in Computer with an accurate speed of 40 (forty) words per minute along with basic computer knowledge.
- Scale of Pay: Level-7 of the Tripura State Pay Matrix, 2018
- Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years as on 15.01.2022. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government Servant. The Government employees belong to ST/SC/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the General relaxation of 5 years available to them.
How to Apply TPSC Grade-VI Recruitment
- Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the necessary instructions regarding filling up of online application.
- Online application portal will be available on Commission’s website from 07.12.2021 to 15.01.2022 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s website viz. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
Application Fee of TPSC Grade-VI Recruitment
- Group-C Posts: Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited, is non-refundable.
Syllabus and other conditions of selection process
(a) Selection will be made on Written Examination (200) marks and Type Test (50) marks. Written Examination consists of 02 (two) papers of 100 marks each (Syllabus & others given below).
(b) The written examination will be held as follows:-
(i) Subject: English
- Syllabus 1: Report Writing or Essay, Translation into English from Bengali, Summary/Precis Writing.
- Full Marks: 40 (Descriptive Type/Conventional Exam)
- Syllabus2: Use of appropriate preposition and Articles, Correction of Sentences, Use of Common Phrases, Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Full Marks: 60 (OMR based MCQ Type)
- Time: 2 hours
(ii) Subject: General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Syllabus: (i) Matters of Common experience and current events and problems with special reference to India and world, helping the development of curiosity and interest among the youths. (ii) Elementary Knowledge of Indian History and Indian Geography.
- Full Marks: 100 (OMR based MCQ Type)
- Time: 2 hours
(c) The Commission will prepare merit list by adding marks obtained in two papers of the written examination to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Type Test, Number of candidates (Category wise) to be called for Type Test: Candidates qualified in the Written Examination will be called in the ratio 1:5, i.e. 5 (five) times the number of vacancies.
(d) It is also mentioned here that candidates scoring marks equal to that of the last qualified candidate in the written examination shall also be called for Type Test.
(e) The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in aggregate adding the marks obtained in the written examination and the Type Test. If candidates remain absent in Type Test his/her candidature will not be considered for final selection.
(f) In the list of recommendation, merit position of candidates securing equal marks will be finalized as per their seniority of age. The same procedure is to be followed for preparing waiting list, if there be any.
Further provided that, in the list of recommendation, merit position of candidates securing equal marks in aggregate and also of the same age will be decided on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the minimum educational qualification prescribe din Recruitment Rules/ Service Rules.
(g) Ranks of the candidates are not prepared for the candidates beyond the recommendation list & wait list (if there be any).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the TPSC Grade-VI Recruitment 2021 official notification in detail before submitting applications.