TISS Guwahati Recruitment 2021: TISS Guwahati Recruitment 2021: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 21 Social Worker vacancy at 11 Special Cells for Women located in eleven districts of Assam established with/in Assam Police, by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai & Assam Government with support from JHPIEGO, India. Interested and eligible candidates to attend a walk-in-interview to be held on 09 & 10/12/2021.
Name of post: Social Worker
- No of posts: 21
- Location wise vacancy:
# Kamrup Metro: 1
# Kamrup Rural: 2
# Cachar: 2
# Sonitpur: 2
# Dibrugarh: 2
# Nagaon: 2
# Barpeta: 2
# Dhubri: 2
# Sivasagar: 2
# Kokrajhar: 2
# Karbi Anglong: 2
- Pay: Rs. 28,000/- per month
- Age Limit: Candidates must be in the age group of 22-50 years.
- Educational Qualification:
- The candidate must have a post-graduate qualification in social work (M.A. in Social Work/MSW) from Central/Deemed/State-Recognized University. The candidates based in Assam, possessing Master’s degree in other social sciences such as Women Studies, Psychology, Sociology, may also be considered at the discretion of the Selection Committee.
- Verbal and written fluency in local languages/dialects as spoken in the specific district is essential, and working knowledge of English and comfort with the use of computers & internet is also necessary.
- Candidates with 2 years’ relevant work experience on the issue of gender-based violence, specifically in direct casework and/or intervention work on women’s issues at the grass-root level will be given preference.
- Candidate must demonstrate willingness to travel across the allotted district, and within Assam and occasionally to other States as per programme requirements detailed in section on job description above.
How to Apply for TISS Guwahati Vacancy ?
- Interested and eligible candidates must attend a walk-in interview as per the schedule mentioned below.
- The institute will be arranging a pick-up between 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. from Jalukbari bus stop to the campus to facilitate connectivity to the campus.
- Candidates may either arrive at the venue directly or avail of the pick-up facility from Jalukbari bus stop on any one of the following dates and register.
Date: 9th of December 2021 (Thursday) or 10th of December 2021 (Friday)
Venue: TISS Guwahati Off-Campus
Behind Assam Science and Technology University, Tetelia Road, Assam Engineering College Campus Jalukbari Guwahati, Assam 781013.
Note: This venue is subject to change in case of unforeseen circumstances; kindly check this link/website for any changes on dates closer to the selection (i.e. up to 7th of December 2021).
Candidates need to carry a print copy of his/ her CV and original & copy of own MA/MSW degree certificates and experience certificates.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the TISS Guwahati Recruitment 2021 Social Worker Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.