Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: The Supreme Court of India has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 210 Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted).
The online application starts at 18 June 2022 & last date for submission of application is 7 July 2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
1.Post: Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted)
- Number of posts: 210
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge of Computer operation.
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years of age (Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen)
- Salary: Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-. The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month.
- Application start date: 18 June 2022
- Last date for application: 7 July 2022
How to apply:
Interested Candidates are required to apply online through the Supreme Court Website, www.sci.gov.in
Scheme of Examination:
|1.||Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General Knowledge questions)||2 hours There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks.|
|2.||Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)|
|3.||Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%)||10 minutes|
|4.||Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing||2 hours|
Candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable Application/Test Fee of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter candidates plus bank charges through online mode only.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.