STI Titabor Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 03 Lecturer (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry) Vacancy at Sericulture Training Institute (STI), Titabor, Jorhat. The last date for submission of the application is 14/09/2022.
Lecturer (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry)
- No. of vacancy: 03 [Open Category]
- Educational Qualification:
- Lecturer (Botany): M.Sc. in Botany or M.Sc. in Sericulture/M.Sc. in Sericulture Technology with specialization in Agronomy.
- Lecturer (Zoology): M.Sc. in Zoology or M.Sc. in Sericulture/M.Sc. in Sericulture Technology with specialization in Entomology.
- Lecturer (Chemistry): M.Sc. in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Sericulture with specialization in Bio-chemistry or M.Sc. in Sericulture Technology with specialization in Silk Chemistry.
- Scale of Pay: PB-3, Rs.22000-97000/-, Grade Pay Rs.11800/-
- Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022. The upper age limit is relaxation as per govt norms.
Application Fee for STI Jorhat Recruitment
- General/EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL: Rs.35.40/-
- PWBD: Rs.35.40/-
(i) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
(ii) Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fees be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply for Sericulture Training Institute Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for STI Jorhat Recruitment 2022.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|