SSC JE Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Examination for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 12.08.2022 to 02.09.2022.
Post Name:- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)
- No of posts:- Will Update due course
- SSC JE Vacancy 2022 Brach wise in different Organization
- Border Roads Organization (BRO): Civil, Electrical & Mechanical
- Central Public Works Department (CPWD): Civil & Electrical
- Central Water and Power Research Station: Civil, Electrical & Mechanical
- Central Water Commission: Civil & Mechanical
- Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval): Electrical & Mechanical
- Farakka Barrage Project (FBP): Civil, Electrical & Mechanical
- Military Engineer Services (MES): Civil, Electrical & Mechanical
- National Technical Research Organization (NTRO): Civil, Electrical & Mechanical
- Ministry of Ports, Shipping & Waterways (Andaman Lakshadweep Harbour Works): Civil, Electrical & Mechanical
- Upper age limit:- 30 to 32 years. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Group-B (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission
- Educational Qualification:-
Degree in Engineering in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Three years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board with Two/Three years experience.
How to apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Vacancy in Various Departments?
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters; i.e., https://ssc.nic.in.
Apply Online for SSC JE Vacancy
The last date and time for submission of online applications is 02.09.2022 (2300 hours).
For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and Online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA.
SSC JE Exam 2022 Scheme
The Examination will consist of two Papers; i.e. Paper-I (Computer Based Examination) and Paper-II (Descriptive). Details of these Papers are as follows:
Paper-I: Computer-Based Examination
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 50 Marks
- General Awareness: 50 Marks
- Part-A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or Part-B: General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C: General Engineering (Mechanical): 50 Marks
Paper-II: Written Examination
- Part-A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or Part-B: General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C: General Engineering (Mechanical): 300 Marks
For SSC JE Syllabus, Please check the official notification (Page 16 onwards)
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disabilities (PwD), and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Important Dates for SSC JE Recruitment 2022
- Dates for submission of online applications: 12.08.2022 to 02.09.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 02.09.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 02.09.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 03.09.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 03.09.2022
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 04.09.2022 (2300 hours)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: November 2022
- Schedule of Paper-II (conventional): To be notified later
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|