SSC DP Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), New Delhi has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 835 vacancy for Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police (HCDP) Examination 2022.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||Anywhere India|
|Last Date Fee Payment||18/06/2022|
|Last Date Challan||20/06/2022|
Head Constable in Delhi Police (HCDP)
- No. of vacancy: 835
- Head Constable (Male): 559 (UR: 241, EWS: 56, OBC: 137, SC: 65 & ST: 60)
- Head Constable (Female): 276 (UR: 119, EWS: 28, OBC: 67, SC: 32 & ST: 30)
- Educational Qualification:
- 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board at the time of filling of application form.
- Professional Attainments: Speed in English Typing – 30 words per minute. OR Speed in Hindi Typing – 25 words per minute.
- Age Limit:
- 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01- 1997 and not later than 01-01-2004).
- Upto 35 years (38 years for OBC, 40 years for SCs/STs) for widows/divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible upto 40 years for general category, 43 years for OBC & 45 years for SCs/STs in case of departmental candidates of Delhi Police.
Application Fee for SSC HCDP Recruitment 2022
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), PwD and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 17.06.2022 (2300 Hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 20.06.2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 18.06.2022 (2300 Hours).
Syllabus of SSC HCDP Recruitment 2022
(A) General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research.
(B) Quantitative Aptitude: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base, Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
(C) General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning. The topics are Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding and de-coding, Numerical Operations, Symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/patternfolding & un-folding, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/ numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics, if any.
(D) English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
(E) Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.
Exam Centre for Northeast States SSC HCDP Recruitment
Examination Centres and Centre Code:-
- Itanagar (5001)
- #Dibrugarh (5102)
- Guwahati (Dispur) (5105)
- Jorhat (5107)
- Silchar (5111)
- Churachandpur (5502)
- Imphal (5501)
- Ukhrul (5503)
- Shillong (5401)
- Aizwal (5701)
- Dimapur (5301)
- Kohima (5302)
- Agartala (5601)
SSC Region for North Eastern Region (NER):-
- Arunachal Pradesh
Address of the Regional Offices/Website:-
Regional Director (NER),
Staff Selection Commission,
Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Road, P.O.
Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati,
How to Apply for SSC HCDP Recruitment 2022?
- Applications must be submitted in only online mode on the website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap and spectacles.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification below in detail before submitting applications.