SPSC Recruitment 2022: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC), Gangtok has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 25 Specialists (Senior Grade) Vacancy on temporary regular basis under the Sikkim State Specialists Wing of the Sikkim State Health Service, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 11/03/2022.
Specialists (Senior Grade)
- No. of vacancy: 25 (Twenty five)
- Discipline/Speciality wise posts:-
- Anaesthesia: 03
- General Medicine: 02
- General Surgery: 03
- Ophthalmology: 01
- Gynaechology & Obstetrics: 03
- Chest & Respiratory Medicine: 01
- Radiology: 04
- Microbiology: 04
- ENT: 04
Minimum Educational Qualification:-
- A Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Degree from any MCI recognized university, AND
- Completed rotatory internship of 01 (one) year from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), AND
- Registered with the Medical Council of India or Medical Council of State, AND
- Post-Graduate Degree in Clinical, Para-clinical and Pre-clinical subjects in any one of the 09 (nine) specific specialties mentioned in above.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
- Should be conversant with customs and usages of Sikkim.
Pay Matrix: Level-17
Age limit: Should have attained the age of 21 years, but should not have exceeded 50 years as on 31/01/2022, in terms of notification no. 154/GEN/DOP, dated 05/12/2018.
How to Apply SPSC Specialists Recruitment?
Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the website carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and shall be summarily rejected.
Application Fee: Application fee amounting to Rs.150/- only may be paid online through NET Banking or credit and debit card, (Visa/MasterCard). The amount once deposited shall not be refundable or adjusted against any other purpose.
Important Dates of SPSC Specialists Recruitment
- Last date for Submission of Applications: 11.03.2022 up to 12 midnight.
- Date on which Rejection List would be uploaded: 17.03.2022
- Dates for submission of grievances against rejection: From 21.03.2022 to 25.03.2022