SPSC LDC Recruitment 2022: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC), Gangtok has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 100 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancy on temporary regular basis under Sikkim Sub-ordinate (Ministerial & Executive) Service, through Direct Recruitment. The last date for submission of the application is 04/09/2022.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- No. of vacancy: 100 (One hundred)
- Unreserved: 11
- Bhutia-Lepcha: 11
- Bhutia-Lepcha: 08
- Bhutia-Lepcha (BPL): 01
- OBC-Central List: 11
- OBC-Central List (Women): 08
- OBC Central List (BPL): 01
- OBC-State List: 11
- OBC-State List (Women): 08
- OBC-State List (BPL): 01
- Schedule Tribe 08
- Schedule Tribe (Women): 04
- Schedule Tribe (BPL): 01
- Schedule Caste: 03
- Schedule Caste (Women): 02
- Schedule Caste (BPL): 01
- Primitive Tribe: 03
- Primitive Tribe (Women): 02
- MBC-State List: 02
- MBC-State List (Women): 01
- Weaker Section of Society: 02
- Educational Qualification: Class XII passed from a recognized Board with at least 03 (three) months basic course in Computer Application and having minimum typing speed of not less than 15 (fifteen) words per minute.
- Other Qualification: (a) Must be able to read, write and speak in one of the State languages. (b) Must be conversant with local customs and traditions of Sikkim.
- Required Documents: (a) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government. (b) Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim. (c) Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim. (d) No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidate. € Marital Status certificate (for female candidate). In case of married women candidate, COI/SSC of Husband should be enclosed.
- Pay: Level-7 of the pay matrix
- Age limit: Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 30/06/2022.
Application fee of SPSC LDC Recruitment
Application fee amounting to Rs.200/- only may be paid online through Net Banking or Credit and Debit Card, (Visa/MasterCard). The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
How to Apply for SPSC LDC Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for SPSC LDC Recruitment 2022.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|