Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023: Indian Bank has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 203 Specialist Officer (SO) vacancies. The last date for submission of the application is 28th February 2023.
Post Name: Specialist Officer (SO)
Total Posts: 203
|Post Code||Post Name||Scale||Vacancy|
|1||Chief Manager (Credit)||IV||25|
|2||Senior Manager (Credit)||III||30|
|4||Chief Manager (Risk Management)||IV||05|
|5||Senior Manager (Risk Management)||III||05|
|6||Manager (Risk Management)||II||05|
|7||Chief Manager (Marketing)||IV||03|
|9||Chief Manager (Forex Derivative Dealer)||IV||02|
|10||Chief Manager (Forex Dealer)||IV||01|
|11||Chief Manager (Non-SLR Dealer)||IV||01|
|12||Chief Manager (SLR Dealer)||IV||01|
|13||Senior Manager (Forex/ Forex Derivative)||III||02|
|14||Senior Manager (SLR/NSLR Dealer)||III||02|
|15||Senior Manager (Equity Dealer)||III||01|
|17||Senior Manager (Forex)||III||06|
|19||Assistant Manager (IDO)||I||50|
|20||Senior Manager (HR)||III||02|
|22||Chief Manager (Information Security)||IV||02|
|23||Senior Manager (Information Security)||III||05|
|24||Chief Manager (ESB & API)||IV||02|
|25||Chief Manager (Software Testing)||IV||01|
|26||Chief Manager (Information Security)||IV||02|
|27||Chief Manager (DevOps)||IV||02|
|28||Chief Manager (Network)||IV||02|
|29||Chief Manager (Virtualisation)||IV||01|
|30||Senior Manager (Software Testing)||III||01|
|31||Senior Manager (Information Security)||III||02|
|32||Senior Manager (API Developer)||III||01|
|33||Senior Manager (DevOps)||III||01|
|34||Senior Manager (Network)||III||01|
|35||Senior Manager (Cloud Solutions)||III||01|
|36||Senior Manager (System Administrator-Linux)||III||01|
|37||Manager (Software Testing)||II||01|
|38||Manager (IT Security)||II||01|
|39||Manager (API Developer)||II||01|
|40||Manager (Network SDWAN Specialist)||II||01|
Qualification, Experience & Age limit: Check Official Advertisement.
Application Fee of Indian Bank SO Vacancy
- Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable).
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates (Only intimation charges).
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply for Indian Bank SO Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official Indian Bank Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023.
- Scroll down, and go to the “Important Web-Links” Section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- Fill in all your personal and educational details and upload the required documents.
- Make a payment of the “Application Fee” as per your category and submit the form.
- Do not forget to take a “Printout” of the application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.