Social Welfare Manipur Recruitment 2022: Directorate of Social Welfare, Manipur has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 06 Counsellor/ Social Worker/Psychologist Vacancy for Government run De-Addiction Centre at Sunusiphai, Bishnupur District.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
- No. of vacancy: 06 (UR: 04, OBC(Meitei): 01 & ST: 01)
- Educational Qualification & Experience: Graduate in any discipline preferably with 3 (three) years experience in the field. He/She must preferably hold a certificate of three months Training Course in De-Addiction counselling by NISD and should have knowledge of English and Manipuri.
- Remuneration: Rs.17,700/- per month
- Age of Candidates: A minimum of 18 years and not more than 38 (thirty-eight) years as on 01/05/2022. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years for ST/SC category and 3 (three) years for OBC category.
How to Apply for Social Welfare Manipur Recruitment?
- Interested persons having the requisite qualifications application form along with requisite self-attested certificates/documents should be submitted to the Directorate of Social Welfare, Near 2nd MR Gate, AT Line, Imphal on or before 23/05/2022 on working days between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on cash payment of requisite fee.
- Fee: Rs. 500/- for unreserved category and Rs. 300/- for ST/OBC.
- Documents to be submitted: Self-attested age proof certificate (Matriculation Certificate), ST/SC/OBC Certificate, certificate in support of educational qualifications and experience should be submitted with the application form. Original certificates/documents should be brought at the time of interview.
- Date of walk-in interview/viva-voce: 24/05/2022, 10:00 am – 12 noon. (Candidates should report before 10: 00 am)
- Those who have appeared in the personal interview held on 29th April 2022 need not apply/appear again against this notification. Such candidates will be considered on the basis of the performance in the interview already conducted.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.