SMIMS Sikkim Recruitment 2022: Department of Microbiology, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences (SMIMS), Sikkim has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 01 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy in DST-SERB sponsored project. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 25/03/2022.
SMIMS Sikkim Recruitment 2022 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy
|Application Process||Online Form|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Essential Qualification:
- Masters’ degree in Microbiology/Botany/Chemistry (at least 55% aggregate marks or with first division as defined by the awarding Institute/University).
- Candidates are preferred with NET qualification. NET includes CSIR-UGC, GATE and national level examinations conducted by GOI agencies/institutions such as DST, DBT, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc etc.
- Candidates having skills in laboratory handling of equipments, enzymes and reagents.
- Willingness to travel and perform field visits.
- Scientific writing skills.
- Salary/Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA per month
- Age limit: Not more than 28 years. Upper age limit relaxations up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per GOI norms.
How to Apply SMIMS Sikkim Recruitment?
Interested candidates should apply with their detailed Curriculum Vitae (including date of birth, contact details – phone number, email and postal address, attached educational/ professional qualifications documents, NET/GATE qualifications and publications, if any) via email to [email protected] with the subject “JRF application for SERB Project” latest by 5 p.m. 25 March, 2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the SMIMS Sikkim Recruitment 2022: Junior Research Fellow Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.