Sikkim LRDM Recruitment 2022: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC), Gangtok, Sikkim has released official advertisement notification for the recruitment of 50 Assistant Revenue Surveyor-cum-Chainman Vacancy on temporary regular basis under the Land Revenue & Disaster Management (LRDM) Department, Government of Sikkim through Direct Recruitment.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
Assistant Revenue Surveyor-cum-Chainman
- No. of vacancy: 50 (Fifty)
- Reservation category wise posts:
- Unreserved (UR): 05
- Bhutia – Lepcha (BL): 06
- Bhutia – Lepcha (Women): 04
- Other Backward Classes – Central List: 06
- Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women): 04
- Other Backward Classes – State List: 06
- Other Backward Classes – State List (Women): 04
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 05
- Scheduled Tribes (Women): 02
- Scheduled Castes: 02
- Scheduled Castes (Women): 01
- Primitive Tribes (PT): 02
- Most Backward Classes – State List: 02
- Weaker Section of the Society (WSS): 01
Eligibility for Land Revenue & Disaster Management (LRDM)
- Qualification: Class XII passed from a recognized Board with 06 (Six) months certificate course in Computer Application.
- Other Qualification: (a) Must be able to read, write and speak in one of the State Language. (b) Must be conversant with local customs and traditions of Sikkim.
- Required Documents: (a) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government. (b) Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim. (c) Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim. (d) No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidate. € Marital Status certificate (for female candidate). In case of married women candidate, COI/SSC of Husband should be enclosed.
- Pay: Level-7 of the Pay Matrix.
- Age limit: Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 30/06/2022.
Application Fee for Sikkim LRDM Department Jobs
Application fee amounting to Rs.200/- only may be paid online through Net Banking or Credit and Debit Card, (Visa/MasterCard). The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
How to Apply for Sikkim LRDM Department Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official Land Revenue & Disaster Management (LRDM) Department Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for Sikkim LRDM Department Recruitment 2022.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||23/08/2022|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|