RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2023: Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Imphal has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 13 posts of Senior Resident vacancies for various departments of RIMS, Imphal. Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in interview to be held on 11th February 2023.
Post Name: Sr. Resident
- No. of vacancies: 13 (Thirteen)
- Department-wise posts: –
- Anatomy: 05 [UR: 04 & OBC: 01]
- Pediatric: 01 [SC]
- Medicine: 01 [UR]
- Pharmacology: 01 [UR]
- Cardiology: 01 [UR]
- Radiodiagnosis: 01 [UR]
- Plastic Surgery: 01 [SC]
- Physiology: 02 [OBC: 01 & UR: 01]
- Qualification and Experience:
- Postgraduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in the respective subject from the institute recognized by MCI.
- Candidate must be registered with the Manipur Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- The scale of Pay: PB Level-10
- Age limit: the upper age limit is 45 years, relaxable as per Government of India norms. In case the vacancies are not filled up by the reserved category, the vacancies will be given to the un-reserved category.
How to Apply for RIMS Imphal Vacancy?
Interested candidates having the above qualification, and experience and within the upper age limit may attend the walk-in-interview on submission of an application enclosing their bio-data, along with photocopies of relevant testimonials to the office of the undersigned on or before 4.00 p.m. of 4th February 2023.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.