NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2023: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 37 Senior Resident Doctors (Three Years Tenure) to be held on the 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th February 2023.
Post Name:- Senior Resident Doctor
- No of posts:- 37
- Department-wise vacancy details
1. Anaesthesiology: 5 Posts [UR:2, OBC:3, SC:1]
2. Biochemistry: 2 Posts [SC:1, OBC:1]
3. Community Medicine: 1 Post [UR:1]
4. Forensic Medicine: 2 Posts [EWS:1, UR:1]
5. General Medicine: 4 Posts [UR:1, OBC:2, EWS:1]
6. General Surgery: 3 Posts [OBC:3]
7. Microbiology: 1 Post [SC:1]
8. Neurology: 2 Posts [UR:1, EWS:1]
9. Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 5 Posts [UR:1, OBC:2, SC:1, ST-1]
10. Orthopaedics: 2 Posts [OBC:1, SC:1]
11. Paediatrics: 4 Posts [OBC:2, SC:1], EWS:1]
12. Pharmacology: 1 Post [SC:1]
13. Radiotherapy: 1 Post [OBC:1]
14. Surgical Oncology: 1 Post [OBC:1]
15. Urology: 2 Posts [UR:1, ST:1]
- Age limit:- 45 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Pay Scale:- Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
- Educational Qualification:-
(a) Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part– II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(b) Satisfactory completing the compulsory internship/ horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
(c) Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Desirable: Candidates with experience in the respective discipline/ subject will be preferred.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022: Senior Resident Doctor Vacancy?
Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration at 09:30 a.m to 10:45 a.m on the 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th February 2023 for the posts of SRDs in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang.
They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format (available on the NEIGRIHMS website) and enclose the following relevant documents duly attested:-
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- If applicable, certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Mark sheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority or an Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
- Character Certificate
Advertisement No:- NEIGR-E.II/10/97/Pt-XXIII dated 03.02.2023
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.