Secretariat Department Assam Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released employment news notification for the recruitment 44 Stenographer Grade-I (English & Language) Vacancy under Secretariat Administration Department. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 16th January 2022.
No. of posts: 44
- Stenographer Gr-I (English): 34 (UR: 12, OBC/MOBC: 11, SC: 03, STP: 04, STH: 02 & EWS: 02)
- Stenographer Gr-I (Language): 10 (UR: 04, OBC/MOBC: 03, SC: 01, STP: 01 & EWS: 01)
Qualification: Minimum educational qualification is passed Degree examination or equivalent examination from a recognized University.
- No candidate shall be eligible to sit for speed test at 150 w.p.m. in English and 120 w.p.m. in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) unless he/she had passed the speed test at 120 w.p.m. in English and 100 w.p.m. in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) conducted by the Board constituted and recognized by the Government.
- Passing the speed test at 150 w.p.m. in English and 120 w.p.m. in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) will make one eligible for appointment as Stenographer Grade –I subject to the condition that appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade –I in English and Language shall be made only after he/she had rendered a minimum 6(six) years of service as Stenographer Grade –II or Grade –III or in both the cadres taken together. Inclusion of names in the select list (both English and Languages) is against the probable vacancies only and it will not confer any right for automatic employment to the selected person.
Pay Scale: PB-4, Rs.30000-110000/- Grade Pay Rs.13300/-
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as –
- By 5 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. up to 43 years .
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates i.e. up to 48 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council which is to be uploaded while filling up the online application. No other document shall be accepted.
How to Apply Secretariat Department Assam Recruitment?
#Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
#Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
#An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
a. Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–200 KB)
b. Size of the signature (Max size–200 KB)
Application Fees: Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
- General/EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL: Rs.35.40/-
- PWBD: Rs.35.40
Important dates for Secretariat Department Assam Recruitment
- Start Date 16th December 2021
- Last Date 16th January 2022
- Last Date Fees Payment 18th January 2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Secretariat Department Assam Recruitment 2022: Stenographer Grade-I Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.