SEBI Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)– General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream, and Official Language Stream 2022. The last date for submission of the application is 24.01.2022.
1. Post Name:- Assistant Manager General
- No of posts:- 80 [UR:32, OBC:22, SC:11, ST:7, EWS:8]
- Educational Qualification:- Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA/ CFA/ CS/ CWA.
2. Post Name:- Assistant Manager Legal
- No of posts:- 16 [UR:11, OBC:2, SC:1, ST:1, EWS:1]
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
3. Post Name:- Assistant Manager Information Technology
- No of posts:- 14 [UR:5, OBC:2, SC:3, ST:3, EWS:1]
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics And Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers/ Information
4. Post Name:- Assistant Manager Research
- No of posts:- 7 [UR:4, OBC:2, SC:1]
- Educational Qualification:- Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics from a recognized University/ Institute.
5. Post Name:- Assistant Manager Official Language
- No of posts:- 3 [UR:2, OBC:1]
- Educational Qualification:- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/ Institute.
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as of December 31, 2021, i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after January 01, 1992. Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
The pre-revised pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150- 1550(4)- 34350- 1750(7)- 46600- EB1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)- 55600 (17 years). Presently, the gross emolument including SEBI’s Contribution towards National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance, etc. at Mumbai at the minimum of this scale is approx. Rs. 1,15,000/- p.m. without accommodation and Rs. 80,500/- p.m. with accommodation
How to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2022: Assistant Manager Officer Grade-A Vacancy
Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in from January 05, 2022, to January 24, 2022, and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Apply Online for SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy
Candidates need not submit the system generated printout of the ON-LINE application to SEBI’s office.
- For Unreserved/OBC/EWSs candidates:- Rs. 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates:- Rs. 100/- as intimation charges
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the SEBI Recruitment 2022: Assistant Manager Officer Grade-A Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.