SCERT Tripura Recruitment 2022: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Agartala has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 01 Director Vacancy for State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Group-A (Gazetted), in the Education (School) Department, Govt of Tripura.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 23/06/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Essential Qualification:
- Master degree in Arts/Humanities/Science/Commerce with 55% marks relaxable by 5% for ST/SC candidates.
- B.Ed./M.Ed. with a minimum of 55% marks relaxable by 5% marks for ST/SC candidate and
- Ph.D in respective subject/Education/Child psychology/pedagogy/Teachers training.
- Experience: At least 10 (Ten) years of experience as senior lecturer or equivalent with current minimum grade pay of Rs.7600/- in Administrative responsibility of Teacher Training Institution for School Education run by Central/State Government or KVS/NVS or Private Teacher Training Institution having NAAC A+ accreditation.
At least 10 (Ten) years of experience in NCERT/NIEPA/STATE SCERT/CBSE/ICSE with minimum current minimum grade pay of Rs.7600/- and working in teacher training pedagogy.
At least 10 (Ten) years of experience in administrative position having experiences in state wide reforms in Pedagogy/Teacher Training with current minimum grade pay of Rs.7600/- in School Education of MoE/any of the State Government.
- Scale of pay: Rs.37400-67000/- with grade pay of Rs.8700/- in level-20 of pay matrix, 2018 subject to revision by the Government from time to time.
- Age: Minimum 57 years as on 23.06.2022
How to Apply for SCERT Tripura Recruitment
- Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the necessary instructions regarding filling up of online application.
- Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 25-05-2022 to 23-0-2022 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s website viz, www.tpsconline.in or through the link provided in www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicant need to apply for the post using OTPR User ID through Commissioner’s website.
- Candidates are required to submit self attested copy of certificates in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications (all mark sheets and certificates), Permanent Resident Certificate, Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, Experience Certificates, along with API score sheet (as per Annexure-B) and others, if mentioned in the application in the respect section addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, Pin-799001. Submission of such documents will be allowed up to 04.07.2022 (5.30 pm) along with printed copy of Online Application failing which candidature will be treated as cancelled. The Commission will not entertain any application thereafter.
Application Fee of SCERT Tripura Recruitment
- Group-A Posts: Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.350/- (Rupees three hundred & fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST candidates of other States (non recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) .
- If a candidate submits incomplete application in respect of terms & condition of the advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected.
Apply online click here
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification in detail before submitting applications.