SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 5008 no’s (Regular and Backlog) SBI Clerk/ Junior Associate vacancies across the country. Graduates who are looking for Banking Jobs can apply online. The last date for submission of the application is 27.09.2022.
Post Name:- SBI Clerk (Junior Associate)
- No of posts:- 5486
- Circle-wise vacancy list
1. Ahmedabad: 357 Posts
2. Bangalore: 316 Posts
3. Bhopal: 481 Posts
4. Bengal: 376 Posts
5. Bhubaneswar: 170 Posts
6. Chandigarh: 225 Posts
7. Chennai: 362 Posts
8. Delhi: 152 Posts
9. Hyderabad: 225 Posts
10. Jaipur: 284 Posts
11. Kerala: 273 Posts
12. Lucknow/ Delhi: 631 Posts
13. Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro: 747 Posts
14. Maharashtra (Goa): 50 Posts
15. North Eastern: 359 Posts
- North Eastern State wise Vacancy list
# Assam: 258 Posts
# Arunachal Pradesh: 15 Posts
# Manipur: 28 Posts
# Meghalaya: 23 Posts
# Mizoram: 10 Posts
# Nagaland: 15 Posts
# Tripura: 10 Posts
- Backlog Vacancy
# SC/ST/OBC: 204 Posts
# PwD: 92 Posts
# EXM: 182 Posts
- Age limit:- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 01.08.2022, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both days inclusive). The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates).
- Educational Qualification (as of 30.11.2022):-
# Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.11.2022.
# Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.11.2022.
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2022.
Online Registration of application and payment of fees from 07.09.2022 to 27.09.2022.
After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
The selection process will consist of an online test (Preliminary & Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language. The preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of November 2022 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of December 2022/January 2023.
Phase-I: Preliminary Exam Pattern
- English language: 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Marks
Phase – II: Main Exam Pattern
- General/ Financial Awareness: 50 Marks
- General English English: 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 60 Marks
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For ST/SC/PWD candidates: Nil
Advertisement No:- CRPD/CR/2022-23/15 (Date: 06.09.2022)
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|