SAMEER Guwahati Recruitment 2022: The Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) is an Autonomous Research & Development Institute of MeitY, Guwahati is looking for suitable persons for the posts of Scientist, Assistant & Technician at SAMEER Centre for High Power Microwave Tube and Component Technology, IIT Guwahati Campus. The last date for submission of the application is 19th January 2022.
1. Post Name:- Principal Research Scientist (Electronics)
- Upper age limit:- 45 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 49,700/- per month
- Educational Qualification:– B.E./ B.Tech., M.Sc./ ME/M.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele- Communication with minimum 55% Marks
- Experience:- 10 years experience in the area of Electronics Design
- Desirable:- Experience in Electronics system design, Knowledge of numerical techniques like CST/ ANSYS/ MAGIC for the design of microwave passive and active devices, knowledge of brazing, microwave measurements/chemical cleaning/furnace operation/ high power testing, etc. is required for high power microwave passive and active devices development
2. Post Name:- Project Assistant C (Mechanical)
- Upper age limit:- 40 years
- Salary:- Rs. 27,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 Years Duration) from reputed Technical Board with minimum 55% marks.
- Experience:- 10 Years Experience.
- Desirable:- Experience in design of drawings, fabrication methods, vendor follow-up, etc.
3. Post Name:- Project Technician B/C (Fitter)
- Age limit:- 30 to 35 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 19,100/- for Project Technician B and Rs. 23,600 for Project Technician C.
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates should have passed ITI (2 years Duration) and completed NCTVT with a minimum of 55% marks
- Experience:– 5 years for Project Technician B and 10 years for Project Technician C.
- Area of work:– Working on mechanical assemblies, part fabrication, workshop machinery, and furnace brazing, etc
How to apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2022: Scientist, Assistant & Technician Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://recruitment.sameer.gov.in from 4th January 2022 to 19th January 2022. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the SAMEER Recruitment 2022: Scientist, Assistant & Technician Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.