Samagra Shiksha Roing Recruitment 2022: Samagra Shiksha, Lower Dibang Valley District, Roing has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 03 Primary Teacher (PRT) and TGT (Science) ISSE Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 04/05/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Samagra Shiksha Roing Recruitment 2022: PRT & TGT (Science) Vacancy
1. Primary Teacher (PRT) ISSE
- No. of vacancy: 02 (Two)
- Eligibility: Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (By whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (recognition Norms and Procedures), Regulations 2002/ Or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and two year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/or graduation and two year diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known/or graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed, provided he/she mandatorily undergo a 6 (six) months bridge course in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE within 2 years of his/her appointment and APTET/CTET (Paper-I) pass certificate.
- Consolidated Salary: Rs.15,000/-
- Age Bar: 20 to 33 years (5 years relaxation for APST candidates)
2. TGT (Social Science)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Eligibility: Graduation in ZBC/PCM with atleast 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed./Or Graduation in ZBC/PCM and 2 years D.El.Ed. (by whatever name known)/Or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) in ZBC/PCM Or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.Sc. Ed. In ZBC/PCM Or Graduation in ZBC/PCM with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education), and APTET/CTET (Paper-II) pass certificate.
- Consolidated Salary: Rs.10,000/-
- Age Bar: 20 to 35 years (5 years relaxation for APST candidates)
How to Apply Samagra Shiksha Roing Recruitment?
- The process of issuing of forms will start from 4th April to 4th May, 2022 (till 4:00 pm).
- Candidates are to submit Xerox copy of all below mentioned relevant documents along with applications forms:-
- Class X & XII – Mark Sheet and Pass Certificates
- Graduation/Post Graduation – Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- TET (Paper-I for PRT) – Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- TET (Paper-II for TGT) – Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- D.El.Ed. for PRT – Mark Sheet and Pass Certificates
- B.Ed./B.El.Ed for TGT
- 3 Nos. of recent passport size photographs.
The application fee is of Rs. 150/- for APST and Rs.200/- for Non-APST.
Admit Cards for the eligible candidates will be issued separately w.e.f. 17th May to 27th May 2022. Date, Time and Venue of interview would be notified in Admit Card.