Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2021: Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC) under Samagra Shiksha has released advt. for the recruits 1025 Assistant Teacher Vacancy under SSA Assam of Govt/Provincialised Elementary School of the concerned district. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 25/11/2021.
- No. of posts: 1025
- District-wise Vacancy:-
- Barpeta: 42
- Biswanath: 14
- Bongaigaon: 29
- Cachar: 50
- Charaideo: 36
- Darrang: 12
- Dhemaji: 87
- Dhubri: 11
- Dibrugarh: 117
- Goalpara: 41
- Golaghat: 79
- Hailakandi: 09
- Hojai: 27
- Jorhat: 58
- Kamrup-Metro: 38
- Kamrup- R: 107
- Karimganj: 37
- Lakhimpur: 76
- Majuli: 28
- Morigaon: 05
- Nagaon: 24
- Nalbari: 22
- Sivasagar: 12
- Sonitpur: 14
- South Salmara-Mankachar: 05
- Tinsukia: 36
- Education Qualification:
- Graduation from UGC recognized University with NCTE recognized professional qualification (2 year D.El.Ed./B.Ed. etc)
- In case of Dima Hasao, Karbi Anglong and West Karbi Anglong districts, the minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University.
- In case of Garo medium clusters of Kamrup and Goalpara districts, minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University.
- Computer Literate (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, Internet browsing etc).
- Candidate with experience (for at least 3 years) in SSA/RMSA will get preference (excluding teaching experience as Asstt. Teacher in Govt./Provincialised schools).
- Salary: On attachment basis (salary to be drawn in the parent post of the incumbent).
- Regular Teacher of Elementary Level OR Secondary Level (Excluding Subject Teacher OR Post Graduate Teacher) of concerned district.
- Contractual Teacher working under SSA (including State Pool Teacher) of concerned district.
- Teacher of same medium can apply against medium specific cluster.
- Single – Science Teacher/Hindi Teacher/Classical Teacher/Arabic Teacher/Sanskrit Teacher is not eligible.
- Teacher of Single/Double Teacher school is not eligible.
- Head Master/Head Teacher is not eligible.
- Teacher from High PTR school is not eligible (in case of Lower Primary, PTR should not be more than 1:30, in case Upper Primary, PTR should not be more than 1:40 and in case of High School, PTR should not be more than 1:40). The PTR of the school will have to be counted excluding the applicant teacher.
- Maximum age is 45 years as on 1st January’2021.*
- * Maximum age is 50 years as on 1st January’2021 for the teachers who have already served as CRCC for at least 3 years under SSA, Assam/Samagra Shiksha.
How to Apply CRCC under Samagra Shiksha
The candidates will have to apply in written application in specific Format (sample copy of specific Application Format and Working Certificate along with Working Certificate and the photocopy of all relevant documents and one passport size photograph to respective (working and applied) District Mission Office, SSA. The last date of receipt of application at respective District Mission Office, SSA is 24.12.2021. Candidates will have to give option of only one Cluster within his/her working district only in the application itself.
Download Application Form
Download Working Certificate format
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2021: Assistant Teacher Vacancy under CRCC official notification and List of Vacant Clusters in detail before submitting applications.