Samagra Shiksha Karbi Anglong Recruitment 2021: Samagra Shiksha, Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC), Diphu has released employment news notification for the recruitment 01 Asstt. Cook-cum-Helper Vacancy for Office of the District Mission Co-ordinator, Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC), Diphu. Interested and eligible candidates to attend a walk-in-interview to be held on 08/12/2021
- Essential Qualification and Experience: Class-VIII passed, preference working in same field (if any).
- Remuneration: As per SSA Norms and Guideline.
- Age limit: The candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 43 years of age as on 1st November, 2021, relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable for SC, STP, STH, OBC & PHC candidates for another 5 years.
How to Apply Samagra Shiksha Karbi Anglong
Candidate shall be required to bring the dully filled in Application in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette with self-attested photo copies of all testimonials alongwith original document and Council Challan Rs.10/- and the requisite documents as indicated below:-
- Age proof certificate (Birth Certificate) and 2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photographs.
- Academic qualification Certificate photo copies.
- The date, venue and time of walking interview will be on 08th December, 2021. Time 10:30 am onwards at District Mission Office, SSA, KAAC, Diphu with all original testimonials.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Samagra Shiksha Karbi Anglong Recruitment 2021 Asstt. Cook-cum-Helper Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.