Sainik School Punglwa Recruitment 2022: Sainik School Punglwa (Nagaland) has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 02 TGT (Hindi) and General Employees Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 13.02.2022.
1. TGT (Hindi)
- No. of post: 01 (Unreserved)
- Education Qualification:
(i) Graduation with Hindi as main Subject/Honours with 50% marks in aggregate.
(ii) B.Ed. from recognized University/Institute.
(iii) Pass in CTET Paper II conducted by CBSE.
(iv) Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium.
- Desirable: Past experience of teaching at Higher/Secondary level in CBSE affiliated school (s) will be given preference. Having proficiency in sports, interest in extracurricular activities/ hobbies and aptitude for residential school life and proficiency in computer are desirable.
Age: Below 35 years as on 01st April, 2022.
2. General Employees
- No. of post: 01 (OBC)
- Education Qualification: Should have passed Matriculation.
- Desirable: Experienced in any of the following fields:- Haircutting, Laundry, Masonry. Gardening, experienced in Bakery, Telephone/Intercom Services, Horse Groom, Plumber, Housekeeping, Driving of 04/06 Wheelers, Electrician etc. The candidate should be physically fit.
- Age: Below 50 years as on 01st April, 2022.
How to Apply Sainik School Punglwa Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format with one recent passport size photograph to the “Principal, Sainik School, Punglwa BPO, Medziphema SO, Dist-Peren (Nagaland), PIN-797106’ along with photocopies of the Mark Sheets and testimonials, unstamped self addressed envelope and a Demand Draft for Rs.300/- for General and Rs.100/- for SC/ST (all non-refundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Punglwa (Nagaland)’, payable at SBI, Medziphema (Code No. 6759).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Sainik School Punglwa Recruitment 2022: TGT & General Employees Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.