Rubber Board Recruitment 2022: Rubber Board India has invited online applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the post of Field Officer in the North Eastern Region (Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, and Mizoram).
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 2nd May 2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Last Date||2nd May 2022|
|Job Location||Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, and Mizoram|
|Recruitment Board||Rubber Board India|
Rubber Board Recruitment 2022
Post Name:- Field Officer
- No of posts:- 34 [UR:11, OBC:07, SC:11, ST: 02, EWS: 03]
- Location:- North Eastern Region (Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, and Mizoram)
- Upper age limit:- 30 years as of 02.05.2022 (Age relaxation is applicable to Central Government/ Rubber Board Employees and SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Central Government rules.
- Salary:- Level 6 of the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Rs. 9300- 34800 (PB2) Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-)
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Botany from a recognized University.
How to apply for Rubber Board Recruitment 2022 Field Officer Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may Apply Online through the Rubber Board website www.recruitments.rubberboard.org.in
The last date for submission of the application is 2nd May 2022.