RMSA Ri-Bhoi District Recruitment 2022: Byrwa UPS upgrade to Secondary School has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Headmaster & Assistant Subject Teacher at Byrwa UPS upgrade to Secondary School on a contract basis. The last date for submission of the application is 16th December 2022.
- Educational Qualification:- B.Ed & preferably postgraduate in any Stream with 5 years experience in teaching and at least 2 years experience in school Administration.
2. Assistant Teacher in Social Science
- Educational Qualification:- B.Ed & Graduate in Arts preferably with a Major in one of the subjects.
3. Assistant Teacher in English
- Educational Qualification:- B.Ed Graduate in Arts with a Major in English.
4. Assistant Teacher in Science
- Educational Qualification:- B.Ed Graduate in Science (Science, Botany, and Zoology preferably with Major).
- Between 18 years to 32 years of age as of the 1st day of January 2022, a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste is allowed and also for those already serving on Govt. Aided school’s upper age limit is 40 years.
- For B.Ed qualified candidates Rs. 29,000/- per month and for B.Ed undergoing candidates Rs 21,807/- per month
How to apply for Meghalaya Teaching Jobs under RMSA Ri-Bhoi District
Candidate(s) with a certified diploma in Computer or knowledge on usage of ICT in the teaching-learning process, active involvement in Sports, Co-curricular activities, Art/Craft/Culture, etc besides the above-prescribed qualification will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are to submit the application on or before 16th December 2022 to the office of the District School Education Officer & District Project Co-ordinator RMSA, Ri-Bhoi District, Nongpoh. Applicants are requested to mention their Phone Number & Email address in the application form.
The personal Interview will be held on the 8th & 9th of December 2022 at 10:30 and onwards. Photocopies of relevant documents/ certificates/ testimonials for record and original documents for verification should he produce during the interview.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|