Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 25/05/2022
. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS)
RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2022: Junior Resident Vacancy
- No. of vacancy: 39 (Thirty Nine)
- Cardiology: 01
- Cardiothoracic: 03
- #Casualty: 07
- Medical Oncology: 01
- Neurology: 01
- Neurosurgery: 01
- Nephrology: 03
- Orthopaedics: 02
- Paediatrics: 03
- Plastic Surgery: 04
- P.M.R: 02
- Psychiatry: 03
- Surgical Gastroenterology & Minimal access: 01
- Surgical Oncology: 01
- Respiratory Medicine: 02
- Urology: 04
- First preference shall be given to the fresh candidates who have passed from RIMS.
- Second preference shall be given to that J.R. (Non-academic) who has just completed six months subject to their performance status for the last size months working as J.R. (Non-academic).
- Those candidates who has completed 1 year of J.R. shall not be considered.
- The seats left behind shall be opened to MBBS graduates who have passed from Medical College other than RIMS (outside graduate’s category).
- All the Doctors should be registered under Manipur Medical Council or MCI.
- Application will not be considered if the Doctors are found to practice in any private clinic or Hospital
- Pay: Level-10, Rs.56100 as per 7th CPC
How to Apply RIMS Hospital Imphal Recruitment?
Application in the prescribed form obtainable from the office of the undersigned. The application should be accompanied by attested copies of:-
- Mark sheet (First to Final MBBS)
- Attempt Certificate
- Internship Certificate
- Age proof Certificate
- Provisional Pass Certificate and Manipur Medical Council Registration or any proof of applying for Registration to MMC.
The Medical Superintendent
RIMS Hospital, Imphal
The applicants are to appear before the Selection Board at the Conference Room (South) of Jubilee Hall at 11:00 am on 25th May, 2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Official Notification below in detail before submitting applications.