RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2021: Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Imphal released employment news notification for the recruitment 09 Senior Resident Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 02/12/2021.
Post Name: Senior Resident
No. of posts: 09 [UR: 07 & SC: 02]
- Medicine: 04 (UR: 03 & SC: 01)
- Anatomy: 01 (UR)
- Orthopaedics: 01 (SC)
- Cardiology: 01 (UR)
- CTVS Unit: 01 (UR)
- Nephrology: 01 (UR)
- Education Qualification: (i) Postgraduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) in the respective subject from the institute recognized by MCI. (ii) Candidate must be registered with the Manipur Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Scale of Pay: PB-3, Level-10
- Age limit: The upper age 45 years, relaxable as per Government of India norms.
How to Apply RIMS Imphal Recruitment
- A walk-in-interview will be held on 2nd December, 2021 at 11.00 am in the Conference Room of Jubilee Hall, RIMS, Imphal.
- Interested candidates having the following qualifications, experience and within the upper age limit may attend the walk-in-interview on submission of an application enclosing their bio-data, along with photocopies of relevant testimonials to the office of the undersigned on or before 3.00 pm of 1st December 2021.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.